innity

Saturday, September 15, 2012

CT Lesson 33 - How to say I am excited in Tagalog




Well, I'm looking forward for this.
What are things that excite you? Is it a new galaxy S3 or Iphone 5 or Windows 8 or Macbook? Will it be a 40 inch HD flat screen with home theater inclusive? A trip out of town would be on the list, spending few weeks on a white sand beach with a hotel room checked on the 20th floor where a picture perfect sunrise is catered with the ocean. Will it be exciting to embrace your loved one who just arrived at the airport after a year of e-communication? 



Excitement is our positive response to the things that we anticipate. Sometimes, this emotion manifest through sweat or palpitation. It can burst out through shout and giggles as well.

But let's learn how to say I am excited.

     I    am    excited
(Ako)  +   (Nasasabik)

Personally I'm excited because 7 days from now my mother will arrive from Qatar. And I can't explain the exact feeling but there is something in me that plans to go spend my days with her unforgettably. We will eat together in one table, laughing and having fun with all our stories. Then we will watch together our favorite T.V. program and conclude what'll happen next. We will celebrate her birthday together, and I wander a gimmick can I come up with? I'll make it something special of course. So when you're excited, creativity sparks. And you would want to wish time go faster.

How about you? Are you anticipating something special? Please comment back okay? Now that I have seven more days to wait, let's learn how to name days at Lesson 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment