innity

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CT Lesson 47 - How to say I'm Jealous in Tagalog


Jealous. What comes first in your mind when you encounter this word? Others say, especially couples, that jealousy is a sign of love. He loves his partner so much, it would end up in another fight if she mingles to anyone. Sarcastically, jealousy will soon come to this point - L.Q. or Lover's Quarrel.

But I see being jealous more that what they claim it to be. For me it is actually mistrust rooted from insecurity.

If I would enter in a relationship, I'll make sure my heart is complete. I don't buy the qoute "fix me I'm broken". And if I'm incomplete and be in mutual status with someone, surely it is rightful for me not to trust and be insecure. Isn't it unfair to her? She not the problem, I am.

So jealousy and all issues of life can be avoided once both parties are emotionally whole. But can I become whole all by myself? If "fix me I'm  broken", didn't I came to a point when I gave up trying to fix myself? Yes, the idea is great but I want fact more than fiction. Show me how!

And that place of total brokenness no man can fix is where God sets in. If fixing a broken heart be available in Med Schools, then Doctors could prescribe cure over the counter. But that's not the case. So if men didn't made us, why seek healing through them? Can Samsung fix Toshiba? Can HP fix Lenovo? No. God made you so run after him for your heart. And it will be restored as good as brand new.

So let's go back to our topic.

To say I am jealous, it is "nagseselos ako" nag-se-se-los a-ko.

Jealous in Tagalog is Selos, and I is ako. To combine it in a sentene it will repeat a syllable and add a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment