innity

Saturday, September 15, 2012

CT Lesson 35 - How to say I am angry in Tagalog





I've created a poll asking my facebook contacts; to whom are you getting mad most often?


- to wrong people
- when you've done wrong
- to wrong situation

it's a small count that gains

2 votes for wrong people
1 vote when you've done wrong
0 vote for wrong situation.

Somebody talk back at you, and you knew what they are doing because you hear them clearly. Suddenly their accusation consume your day and it left you depressed. A feeling of revenge and patience sink in. You knew from their attitude that you'll clash once confrontation happen. But the feeling of guilt to defend your
side is burning inside. No one knew what you're feeling but the backstabbers went on talking, and it hurts a lot. Can you relate with this wrong people? Yeah, I've been there too.

But I learned a secret to get out of this depression, and it's still working today. First of all, I heard about anger management where you'll have to breathe slowly and relax during emotional times. But even if I knew it, it didn't become reality. I never practiced the management.

What I'll share is the most effective secret I can testify myself. And that secret is not much of a hidden code or self manipulation or a theory. The way I am overcoming anger is to forgive that I learned from reading God's word. Forgiveness is very hard to give especially to someone who stabbed the most painful words. But once I learned that Jesus forgave me unconditionally - meaning to say he didn't require anything from me but decisively sets me free, that's when I released forgiveness to others. Now I have basis to be free because the  Bible said so. We are forgiven at the cross, and there we can release the intention to bite back. In fact, once we've released the most heart-felt forgiveness, healing start within us. Aside from physical reconciliation, what matters is a free-conscience, knowing that God's grace helped you with impossible things. So the secret is not hidden on philosophy, history, and psychology. Forgiveness is the grace of God.

So let's go to our lesson and learn how to say I'm angry in Tagalog;

   I    am   angry
(ako) + (nagagalit)
                                 
Again ako or I can come before or after nagagalit or angry. But to place ako before nagagalit just add "ay" in between, and you'll have the correct sentence; ako ay nagagalit.

See, emotions are unreliable. And to know more about emotions please listen to the podcast at Lesson 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment